- 331 Posts
transfer data and settings to a new phone
I have a S4 GPE, I'm upgrading to a Ultra Z GPE. Can I use Helium backup to just move all app data over via sd card? I did this from my Nexus 4 to S4 GPE and it seemed to work fine but I had occasional weird minor issues that ironed themselves out over time. Is this caused by the transfer? Should I not do that for the new phone or just let Google backup set things up and then manually edit everything else?
- By Chris902874 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Acudoc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:07 AM
- By p3ntyne in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:30 AM
- By Cdeen22 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:03 PM
- By pw192 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:26 PM