What 10" tablet would you buy right now?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Definitely the Nexus 10. I already have one but I recommend it to anyone looking for a good tablet.

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously considering getting the 2014 Galaxy Note 10.1. I don't really need/want the stylus, but the Exynos Octa and SD800 is quite appealing.

I may hold out for the new Nexus 10 though.

I have an old Nexus 10 but even that is beginning to show its age. CPU and GPU performance is roughly half of what the new SoCs are, and I just can't live with it anymore.

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I would get an Xperia Z 10 16Gb.

It may not sport the fastest CPU, but given my Xperia phones' impeccable performance, quality of design, fit and finish, I would not hesitate for a second if I had the money. my better half has been laid off, and so have I, so I'm out of luck...

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I would get an Xperia Z 10 16Gb.

It may not sport the fastest CPU, but given my Xperia phones' impeccable performance, quality of design, fit and finish, I would not hesitate for a second if I had the money. my better half has been laid off, and so have I, so I'm out of luck...

I wish your family much better luck this year. I believe one can find something even better than what one had, as long as one is patient and willing to work at whatever else comes up in the meantime.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks!

It's big financial setback, but I'm not overly worried. We'll get through it. I'm optimist. Billions suffer all their lives through far worse...

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If I absolutely couldn't wait for the release of a new Nexus 10, I'd get the Asus TF701T. I'm a Tegra 4 fan when it comes to tablets.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Would like to stick around the 3/350 range..
I have not seen anything I'd rather have than the old Nexus 10. Still the best large tablet on the market IMO. $400 right now, though it will probably go down once they release the new 2014 version. Which hopefully is within the next few months.

I still have an ASUS TF300 and love it, but I would not recommend buying one unless you plan on ROMing it, as Asus's skin is a gigantic anchor on all their products. With a vanilla KitKat ROM it actually runs quite good now and I use it every day. Amazon.com: ASUS Transformer TF300 T-B1-BL 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Blue): Computers & Accessories - The TF300 does currently have Jellybean 4.2 officially. It is no longer an ICS tablet.

The best out-of-box experience is going to be with Nexus tablets IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol