1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Benefits of Rooting an Android TABLET

I have purchased an Android tablet and I was wondering what are some advantages of rooting a tablet ?! I already possess a rooted HTC One and I love it but I'm looking for "Tablet Specific" advantages over a smartphone (i.e. large screen you can do more etc ....) I have ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Thanks !

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Benefits of Rooting an Android TABLET

Quote Originally Posted by Don164 View Post
    I have purchased an Android tablet and I was wondering what are some advantages of rooting a tablet ?! I already possess a rooted HTC One and I love it but I'm looking for "Tablet Specific" advantages over a smartphone (i.e. large screen you can do more etc ....) I have ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Thanks !
    The benefits are basically the same. You get more access in the Android OS.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    The benefits are basically the same. You get more access in the Android OS.
    Oh thanks, Apart of me thought you could do a lot more on a tablet because of the extra power and screen size, maybe I was wrong !

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Don164 View Post
    Oh thanks, Apart of me thought you could do a lot more on a tablet because of the extra power and screen size, maybe I was wrong !
    That's partly true. A tablet is basically the specs of a phone in a big screen. It actually stresses the processor more due to more power needed for the screen.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    That's partly true. A tablet is basically the specs of a phone in a big screen. It actually stresses the processor more due to more power needed for the screen.
    I agree but many tablets have slightly increased specs i.e larger battery life, slightly more powerful CPU and GPU to facilitate that. You would think these large companies who strenuously design test these products would have figured that out !