1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Talking I've discovered a new Google Now easter egg!!!

I just registered on this forum to spread an easter egg that I've just discovered! I've searched about it first on google before post here and on XDA Developers, yeah, seems unknown. I was just trying known commands on Google Now to wake up voice search, and I decided to do something new. Interested? Just try it your self! Instead of saying "Ok, Google", "Ok, Jarvis", "Ok, Computer" or something else, say "Ok, GLaDOS". IT JUST WORKS! I confess that I was not expecting it to work, but it does! Try it, and share the results on this topic!

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: I've discovered a new Google Now easter egg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokero View Post
    I just registered on this forum to spread an easter egg that I've just discovered! I've searched about it first on google before post here and on XDA Developers, yeah, seems unknown. I was just trying known commands on Google Now to wake up voice search, and I decided to do something new. Interested? Just try it your self! Instead of saying "Ok, Google", "Ok, Jarvis", "Ok, Computer" or something else, say "Ok, GLaDOS". IT JUST WORKS! I confess that I was not expecting it to work, but it does! Try it, and share the results at this topic!
    Atleast it is relatively unknown, but some people have discovered it (Ok Glados).

Nice job!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Atleast it is relatively unknown, but some people have discovered it (Ok Glados).

Nice job!
    Cool huh? I'll just call my Google Now after today by GLaDOS ^^ I think it's a reference to Portal. Good game by the way

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Cool huh? I'll just call my Google Now after today by GLaDOS ^^ I think it's a reference to Portal. Good game by the way
    I like the second one better than the first.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I like the second one better than the first.
    Me too, second one is more engaging in therms of story line.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Me too, second one is more engaging in therms of story line.
    Yup! :P