Galaxy Note 4

drummerman2008

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I think the galaxy note 4 shouldn't get any bigger because Samsung already has the galaxy mega. So there's no point in making the galaxy note 4 in bigger. Just find a way to make the component's in the phone more small and faster and add more features and the phone will be great!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I think the galaxy note 4 shouldn't get any bigger because Samsung already has the galaxy mega. So there's no point in making the galaxy note 4 in bigger. Just find a way to make the component's in the phone more small and faster and add more features and the phone will be great!!!!

I'll slightly disagree with you. In my opinion they should increase the size in 0.1' not to keep things boring, but try to maintain or downsize the handset maybe by minimizing bezels.
Anyways I think the Note's killer feature is the S Pen, so any cool new features on that will be welcome.
Also keep up the good battery.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I'll slightly disagree with you. In my opinion they should increase the size in 0.1' not to keep things boring, but try to maintain or downsize the handset maybe by minimizing bezels.
Anyways I think the Note's killer feature is the S Pen, so any cool new features on that will be welcome.
Also keep up the good battery.

And I will get it when it comes out.

Posted via Android Central App

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I think they will once again make the screen larger without increasing the foot print of the device, just like they did with the note 3. There is still room for trimming of the bezels and add another .2 or so inches to the device without the device getting much, if any larger overall.

drummerman2008

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yea I get what your saying but my thing is why make it any larger if Samsung already has a phone that's in the 6 inches range

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Bezels are already really short maybe just a bit smaller, I don't want to be touching the screen when I'm holding the device. I want a better battery and more s pen capabilities, along with all the other speed and hardware updates. They should start filling in the little annoyances, like perhaps a better default keyboard although I'm using SwiftKey and it's great

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea I get what your saying but my thing is why make it any larger if Samsung already has a phone that's in the 6 inches range

Because the note is their flagship phablet and the mega was just essentially an experiment to see if it would sell, they might not even make another mega, you know they are going to make another note.

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
And let's not forget the Mega has way lower specs... Just because the screen is bigger doesn't make it a better phone...

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2