Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pgg101
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Lightbulb New concept of Galaxy S5!


    Friends, what do you think about it?
  2. #2  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,730 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,212 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: New concept of Galaxy S5!

    Interesting

    gp8.3
    Live long and prosper.


  3. #3  

    Default Re: New concept of Galaxy S5!

    I think if you use this the CIA will have your fingerprints whether you consent or not. Ask Mr Snowden if he recommends it.
  4. #4  
    pgg101's Avatar

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts

    Default Re: New concept of Galaxy S5!

    Voice controls don't do much for me. Other than basic functions while driving, I'd look a little strange ordering my phone to check emails during a meeting or in a crowded elevator.

    Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
    Premium1 likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: New concept of Galaxy S5!

    Quote Originally Posted by pgg101 View Post
    Voice controls don't do much for me. Other than basic functions while driving, I'd look a little strange ordering my phone to check emails during a meeting or in a crowded elevator.

    Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
    well,you order your wife to cook your dinner and bring you a beer don't you?lol.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  
    pgg101's Avatar

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts

    Default Re: New concept of Galaxy S5!

    Quote Originally Posted by stackberry369 View Post
    well,you order your wife to cook your dinner and bring you a beer don't you?lol.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Ha...I wish. She would tell me to eff off and find a new wife.

    Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
  7. #7  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,730 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,212 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: New concept of Galaxy S5!

    Quote Originally Posted by pgg101 View Post
    Ha...I wish. She would tell me to eff off and find a new wife.

    Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
    Yeah, I've always had mixed feelings about that women's lib stuff.

    JK!
    Live long and prosper.


Similar Threads

  1. Moto X: Signal problems where my Galaxy Nexus had none
    By shinydiscopants in forum Moto X
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:23 PM
  2. Galaxy Note 4
    By drummerman2008 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:34 PM
  3. Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 screen dark spot
    By that_guy20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 03:00 PM
  4. Santoo a New Free Game released in App Store & Google Play !
    By HeartmadeApps in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:38 AM
  5. does this run outside of the u.s CX-919 Quad Core Android Mini PC
    By Martin Spencer in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

B