- 10 Posts
Need a new smartphone but which one...
We live in central Europe and travel locally and internationally so we want a smartphone with good/stable connectivity for use during our trips (that hopefully is dual sim).
Specifically we need.
1) A 5-6 inch high resolution gorilla glass display.
2) Average to good WIFI.
3) 2G and 3G (even 4G if possible).
4) Enough bands to make it work in most countries, specifically Aust/NZ, North America and western Europe.
5) A good front camera and a good to above average rear camera.
6) A fast processor so it will cope well with GPS nav (Sygic), online searches etc.
7) Stable radio connectivity especially 3G/data for online searches, bookings etc.
8) A WORKING/RELIABLE GPS.
9) A removable/replaceable battery.
10) At least 2GB ram and a SD card slot.
I know this is a demanding list but I am hopeful there are some options in the market Rolleyes
- 01-03-2014, 01:33 AM #2
Re: Need a new smartphone but which one...
- By vja4Him in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:27 PM
- By boothes18 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:30 PM
- By speedfreek64 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 04:11 PM
- By Mohsin Mustafa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Rohan Stowe in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:45 PM