- 13 Posts
Best battery saver app!
What's your battery saver app? I've been using Juice Defender and it works fine so far despite all the reviews and all. I understand that different battery saver app has its own way on conserving battery and I'm trying Snapdragon battery guru (in learning mode as I speak)
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-03-2014, 10:32 AM #2
Re: Best battery saver app!
Welcome to the forums.
I never got into the battery saving apps, as different things can affect your battery life. Take a weak cell signal for instance. That can kill your battery rather quickly.
Here are some other tips: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Brett Munro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM
- By Chen Amit in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:44 AM
- By RichF27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Panic Soft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Nooblet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:25 AM