Forum Profile

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
When I go to iMore I can see what's my forum rank (iMore nanite/guru/etc.) Do you know if the same is possible/upcoming to Android Central?

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No such thing here. Post count, that's it. We have "Ambassadors" but I believe it's indicative of "Moderator" status. When you look at someone's profile by clicking his avatar, you get a better "feel" by looking at "likes" and "Thanks".

Given your post count, though, I figure you'd know that...

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
No such thing here. Post count, that's it. We have "Ambassadors" but I believe it's indicative of "Moderator" status. When you look at someone's profile by clicking his avatar, you get a better "feel" by looking at "likes" and "Thanks".

Given your post count, though, I figure you'd know that...
The things you said are true and I'm aware of it, but if you had taken time to look at my post you would've see that's not what I asked.
I just posted on iMore for the first time, and I noticed there are much more status options there such as iMore Nanite etc. going by the post count, and I was wondering whether that's a new feature that's coming to AC soon, or if it's iMore exclusive.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That feature doesn't exist on AC. If you would like to see it make a suggestion on the site feedback forum and see if it's something the team puts forward.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon