1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is The Asus Memo Pad 7HD Good For My Needs

this is my current phone i use to watch anime read manga and pdf books the scrren size bothers my nothing else ill also be playing nds gba and other android games nothing hard core with this tablet be good and screen quality on that phone is good for me ill get the 16gb and get a 32gb micro sd card how long if i tak egood care of it will the tablet last thanks in advance

Global Posts
    2,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Is The Asus Memo Pad 7HD Good For My Needs

I'm not going to follow you or anything, but you posted this already here.
    Asus Memo Pad HD 7 Vs Google Nexus 7 2103

I guess I'll just state everything right here.

The Memopad is an excellent tablet. It will be a better experience from your current device and will last you for a long time. If you want to go for it because of the price, by all means do it. This tablet will do everything you want it to do.

Amazon.com: ASUS MeMOPad HD 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet, Blue (ME173X-A1-BL): Computers & Accessories

If you want a better experience for watching your content, go for the Nexus 7.

Amazon.com: Google Nexus 7 Tablet (7-Inch, 16GB, Black) by ASUS (2013): Computers & Accessories

Essentially, both tablets will do the same exact thing and either one is more then perfect for you.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by: