- 01-05-2014, 08:35 PM #2
- 01-06-2014, 09:48 AM #3
- 01-06-2014, 01:02 PM #4
- 01-06-2014, 01:19 PM #5"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 01-06-2014, 01:54 PM #6
- 01-06-2014, 02:32 PM #7
- 30 Posts
Re: which phone?
I personally went with the X. It was the best fit for me. Don't think you can go wrong with it, the S4, G2, htc one. You just have to hold each one and see how each feels and how it runs. Personally, I moved from an iPhone 4S and really liked it except for the display size. If they had a screen size the same as my X, I'd still be in Apple land.
Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X
- 01-06-2014, 03:05 PM #8Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-07-2014, 12:34 AM #10
Re: which phone?
- By gsl2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Ding Dong2 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 11-07-2014, 05:49 PM
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:47 PM
- By ronpfid in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:00 PM
- By Julia Castle in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:52 PM