- 01-05-2014, 07:35 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-06-2014, 08:48 AM #3
- 01-06-2014, 12:02 PM #4
- 01-06-2014, 12:19 PM #5
- 01-06-2014, 12:54 PM #6
- 2,185 Posts
- Perma-rooted and unlocked
- 01-06-2014, 01:32 PM #7
- 30 Posts
Re: which phone?
I personally went with the X. It was the best fit for me. Don't think you can go wrong with it, the S4, G2, htc one. You just have to hold each one and see how each feels and how it runs. Personally, I moved from an iPhone 4S and really liked it except for the display size. If they had a screen size the same as my X, I'd still be in Apple land.
Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X
- 01-06-2014, 02:05 PM #8a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-06-2014, 11:34 PM #10
Re: which phone?
- By gsl2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Ding Dong2 in forum Moto GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:46 PM
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:47 PM
- By ronpfid in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:00 PM
- By Julia Castle in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:52 PM