- 1 Posts
run into rpblem
I have a Vidao V9TAB8S
9" Capacitive Touchscreen 8GB Tablet running android system.. i am trying to factory reset because i am locked out of it due to my daughter does not remember her google account password...i have tried the holding the home + power button but does not work.. i know about holding the power button with the volume but this tablet does not have any volume buttons.. can some one shed some light on me please
- 01-06-2014, 02:36 PM #2
- 1,675 Posts
Re: run into rpblem
If you own the device contact google and they can fix this for you. Just the simple fact that the device could be stolen and locked by google. I can't assist in by-passing the security.
FYI: The google account password has nothing to do with the device lock screen.
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:47 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 07:30 PM
- By miss40i in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:34 PM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:26 AM
- By cobot2004 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:09 PM