- 6 Posts
Amazon appstore notifications don't go away after 4.3 update?
After my Galaxy S3 got the 4.3 update late last year, I've noticed apparently bogus notifications from the amazon app store saying I had either 1 or 2 updates pending, usually just after checking for updates under my apps, even after just having been refreshed, and despite none being found. And even after exiting the app completely. Anyone else seeing this? It doesn't seem to be happening on my new Nexus 10 tho (4.4.2)
- 01-06-2014, 11:02 PM #2
Re: Amazon appstore notifications don't go away after 4.3 update?
Welcome to Android Central! I'm seeing that on my devices with 4.4.2. I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the Appstore app, not with the Android system. Amazon Appstore has always been very clunky and buggy, so I'm not surprised. Maybe those updates are actually updates to apps you have in the cloud, but not installed on your device.
- By rtriche in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:36 AM
- By bjzapp in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:34 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:37 AM
- By juanhbk1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:23 AM
- By IceCold803 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:40 PM