HTC Passion Coming to Verizon for the Holidays?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Check the update, says its a hoax. Furthermore, everyone gettin pumped about the snapdragon and its processor better check the phone its on before purchasing, i.e. Passion. Even with the snapdragon processor it will not be faster than the Droid. As told by BGR.

Grombar

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I think some ppl might be drawn to it cause it will be a "fast" phone and it doesn't have the phsyical keyboard. Personally I like having the phsyical keyboard on the droid but some don't.

But as TreyDaPrince posted the update says Hoax so nothing to see yet on it.

elementfire180#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Even if this phone isn't as fast as the Droid, Ill be happier with the styling of the Passion. after using the Droid for a few weeks, i started to dislike the sharp corners and the "chin" especially when I tried to use the physical keyboard. I cant wait for the Passion to drop!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it might not be any faster than the droid (which is debatable) but it certainly won't be any slower.

the more advanced processors we can get on android phones the better i say. then maybe we can finally get some devs to write programs that really take advantage of the extra power.

personally, if it comes out and is as thin as the HD2, looks about as good as it, and gives me similar battery performance [similar to the droid], i'll probably get it.

but not because i'm unhappy with the droid, but because i have a gadget addiction :p

Mr. Z

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Verizon wants to sell both Droid and passion, so it lets droid keep Christmas sales and passion will take over after. The problem is it doesn't want people abandoning their Droids when Passion comes out, so it recently upgraded service cancellation fee for smartphones to $350!

Sorry to say, but Verizon's been expecting people to feel exactly the way you (and I) do, so I'm going to hold out on buying the Droid until the 2nd week of January just to see what happens. THEY ARE BOTH SO COOL im not used to having a problem of TOO MANY cool phones on verizon lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech