- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Blu Life View Tab Vs Asus Memo Pad HD 7
BLU Life View Tab - Full phone specifications
Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB - Full phone specifications
leaning toward blu life view cause of 64gb micro 5mp front and back camera and 8inch which is better in not good at the whole compariosn specs display not to computer wise
which is better is the blu worth the extra 50 and no reccomed for nexus 7 2013 please
- 01-11-2014, 12:34 PM #2
Re: Blu Life View Tab Vs Asus Memo Pad HD 7
Asus MeMO Pad HD 7 Review & Rating | PCMag.com
2. The Asus MemoPad HD 7 has a 5mp camera on the back as well, but remember, more megapixels doesn't mean better quality.
3. I think the Asus has a better screen.
4. Why not the Nexus 7?
While the Blu tablet looks good, I would go with the Asus MemoPad, but if you're going to use it for minimal stuff, such as browsing the web, and playing a couple of games, both should be more than sufficient for you with your daily tasks.
- 01-11-2014, 01:04 PM #4
- By Batt4Christ in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2014, 08:39 AM
- By p3ntyne in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 38Last Post: 03-23-2014, 12:52 PM
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Logue92 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:25 AM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:22 PM