1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blu Life View Tab Vs Asus Memo Pad HD 7

leaning toward blu life view cause of 64gb micro 5mp front and back camera and 8inch which is better in not good at the whole compariosn specs display not to computer wise

which is better is the blu worth the extra 50 and no reccomed for nexus 7 2013 please

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Blu Life View Tab Vs Asus Memo Pad HD 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jemuel 2067 View Post

leaning toward blu life view cause of 64gb micro 5mp front and back camera and 8inch which is better in not good at the whole compariosn specs display not to computer wise

which is better is the blu worth the extra 50 and no reccomed for nexus 7 2013 please
    1. 64GB SDCards work fine on the Asus MemoPad HD 7
    2. The Asus MemoPad HD 7 has a 5mp camera on the back as well, but remember, more megapixels doesn't mean better quality.
    3. I think the Asus has a better screen.
    4. Why not the Nexus 7?

While the Blu tablet looks good, I would go with the Asus MemoPad, but if you're going to use it for minimal stuff, such as browsing the web, and playing a couple of games, both should be more than sufficient for you with your daily tasks.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

dont need extra feautres on nexus and no expandable memory ill go with the asus i like the better screen thanks

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jemuel 2067 View Post
    dont need extra feautres on nexus and no expandable memory ill go with the asus i like the better screen thanks
    Ok, no problem!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix