Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S2 i9100 wont turn on!!

My galaxy was workign fine and one day it ran out of battery and since then it doesn't turn on. I opened the phone and I saw that the power button was broken. I've tried various methods of turning on the device without the power button. Fixing this would fix my problem or is it just another problem?

Global Posts
    8,983 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by williams rios View Post
    My galaxy was workign fine and one day it ran out of battery and since then it doesn't turn on. I opened the phone and I saw that the power button was broken. I've tried various methods of turning on the device without the power button. Fixing this would fix my problem or is it just another problem?
    Welcome to Android Central
    What else have you tried? If it was just the power button, other methods might be able to work. If not, then it could be a problem with the phone itself, not just the button.
    Edit: Could also be the battery
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Default Re: Galaxy S2 i9100 wont turn on!!

If you don't mind doing some simple soldering, you can get replacements on eBay.

But you should be able to turn on the phone without pressing the power button such as plugging in the charger. Maybe it's your battery that failed.

sent via tapatalk