- 1 Posts
Galaxy S2 i9100 wont turn on!!
My galaxy was workign fine and one day it ran out of battery and since then it doesn't turn on. I opened the phone and I saw that the power button was broken. I've tried various methods of turning on the device without the power button. Fixing this would fix my problem or is it just another problem?
- 01-11-2014, 06:21 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 10:16 AM #3
Re: Galaxy S2 i9100 wont turn on!!
If you don't mind doing some simple soldering, you can get replacements on eBay.
But you should be able to turn on the phone without pressing the power button such as plugging in the charger. Maybe it's your battery that failed.
sent via tapatalk
- By homura in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:52 PM
- By terrain in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:41 PM
- By Matt Bryan in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:46 AM
- By myhui in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:01 PM
- By SayWhatNow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:57 PM