- 29 Posts
I9500UBUBMH1 Modem on JB 4.3 GS4
So I've been having troubles with battery drain caused by the l2_hsic wakelock. After trying a lot of things, I flashed the I9500UBUBMH1 modem (which I believe was used on JB 4.2.2) on my GS4 and finally the l2_hsic wakelock stopped giving me troubles.
Can I safely use this old modem on the 4.3 version?
- 01-12-2014, 11:19 PM #2
- 01-13-2014, 07:24 AM #3
Re: I9500UBUBMH1 Modem on JB 4.3 GS4
I would say there are no issues with continuing to use that older modem. The modem deals with the radio (voice and data) services of your phone, and if it's better on the older modem than good for you.
Keep in mind that if you accept any updates it could bump you back up to a new modem, so keep and eye on it and keep a copy of the older modem on hand.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By QueenCersei in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 04:40 AM
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:14 PM
- By sarapoep in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:53 PM
- By SIMMMONS in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Matt Bryan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:16 PM