- 01-12-2014, 11:36 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-12-2014, 05:12 PM #3
- 272 Posts
Having read about CES and the mobile releases Asus Zenphone, Hisense X1 ect its refreshing to know that other companies are now getting a small foothold. This is by finally keeping up with the spec battle but also implamenting software to make our lives easier. Will they keep up with Samsung, Apple, Motto, Lg maybe Not but most certainly providing a decent enough alternative. Then again maybe they will and compitition may drive the high end price down a fraction perhaps.
I have recently ordred my Nexus 5 to go along with my Note 3. But the Asus Xen phone and others are looking like great options.
What are your opinions on how things in the smartphone market will go?
Posted via Android Central App
- By Golfdriver97 in forum ASUS Padfone miniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:24 PM
- By Jemuel 2067 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Logue92 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:25 AM
- By Amy12321 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:53 PM
- By Kirito Lawrence in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:21 PM