- 19 Posts
Remote Control aspect of 3CX DroidDesktop not working
I have started using 3CX DroidDesktop to manage my Android phone from a web browser on my computer.
This software supports remote control of the android phone (provided that the phone is rooted, which mine is), however whenever I attempt a remote control session I see the following screen -
I have searched the internet, and this issues seems to be quite common. However there did not appear to be any available solutions. If anybody knows how to get the remote control aspect of this excellent software working can you please let me know?
- 01-12-2014, 08:25 PM #2
- 06-23-2014, 01:41 AM #3
- By kne97 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Tommy Sebestyen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Trisman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:29 PM
- By QuickTactical in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:11 AM
- By smithk1 in forum VerizonReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:49 AM