I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition - Wifi) and I was thinking of rooting the device. My main aim after rooting the device is to uninstall the bloatware that Samsung installs on their devices. Speaking in all honesty I won't want to be deleting everything as I'm sure I'll find the odd app useful (WatchON as the remote feature is nifty) but I want the space on my tablet for other apps and files.
So which apps would you recommend deleting and which ones take up the most space. I'd prefer you list what you would take off and I'll sieve through it all to see which apps i'll delete. Thanks !
- 01-13-2014, 09:58 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 04:09 PM #4
- 01-14-2014, 04:33 PM #5
- 01-15-2014, 06:44 PM #7
- 198 Posts
Re: Samsung Bloatware
sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
- By nanllyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:53 AM
- By wear174 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:54 PM
- By davjoma in forum HTC Legend Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM
- By S3Android43 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:35 AM
- By Sophiedeeee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:41 PM