Which features of Clean Master do you like the most? Why?

Protais

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Last night my wife and I had a fight! Actually it was my fault, my wife complained her phone has random crashes/freezes, and I started promoting Clean Master, how it is a great app, blah blah blah, unexpectedly we ended up....! However, I have checked Google Play, and they say that Clean Master (by KS Mobile) is the most downloaded Android cleaner app in the world in 2013 with more than 80 million users. I am wondering, if you are a Clean Master user too, which features do you like the most? And what features do you wish it had? Is this app useful to you? My wife has uninstalled it and she think that it is not helpful. Was that because this app is from my company or it is really useless to some people?

P.S.: Modulator, please edit this thread to the relevant forum. Thank you

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I use the Clean Master app every day to free up RAM and weekly to get rid of junk files. I've also used it to uninstall carrier bloatware on rooted phones. Don't really wish it had more features. It's pretty easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do without any issues. That's why it's been installed on so many Android devices.

Protais

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I use the Clean Master app every day to free up RAM and weekly to get rid of junk files. I've also used it to uninstall carrier bloatware on rooted phones. Don't really wish it had more features. It's pretty easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do without any issues. That's why it's been installed on so many Android devices.

Me either, I usually use it every day. But why some people have not found out yet how this app is helpful? BTW, do you know another great app to recommend to her?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Advanced Mobile Care has virus detector, task killer, cache cleaner, and junk file cleaner. I used it before I found Clean Master.

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

Protais

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Advanced Mobile Care has virus detector, task killer, cache cleaner, and junk file cleaner. I used it before I found Clean Master.

Thank you, I will check it! BTW, why do you prefer Clean Master to Advanced Mobile Care? What are the advantages of Clean Master compared to Advanced Mobile Care?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I will check it! BTW, why do you prefer Clean Master to Advanced Mobile Care? What are the advantages of Clean Master compared to Advanced Mobile Care?

I prefer the user interface of Clean Master. It has better widgets and seems to have less impact on battery life. Clean Master also has an option to set reminders for killing tasks and cleaning junk files.

Michelle2662

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying wand that sits right on the screen? I keep hitting it while playing games or typing, it messes everything up!! I love CM, but about to uninstall just because of that.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

and They are entering a partnership with Samsung

Posted via the Android Central App

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Used to have it long ago. It probably uses more battery than it saves you. Clearing the ram is not needed, so it is a useless function. Anti-virus is not needed either. Junk cleaning can be done on Android itself. And the ads are ridiculous. If I were to actually recommend an app for phone maintenance, i would suggest using ccleaner. Just don't bother with the process or ram cleaner function.

anon(9424572)

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I used to use it on my Kindle Fire HD until it became full of extras like virus scanning & constant ads for other apps.
I tried it on my Galaxy S3 & it found a virus but when I cleaned the device it began a bootloop which I couldn't get out of - even a factory reset via the three-button press didn't work due to not being able to write to the disc or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs