- 3 Posts
New Update and Rooting
I recently rooted my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx with the last firmware 4.1.2 Last night I received the news on my phone that a new update is available. If I update to the new version will I lose my root and have to re-root or will this screw my phone all up. I'm not a very tech-savvy person when it comes to rooting devices so if you could put it in ***** terms that would be great.
Thanks in advance.
- 01-16-2014, 01:50 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 05:21 PM #4
- 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM #5
- 01-16-2014, 10:28 PM #6
- By TheMiz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:17 PM
- By Selik in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:23 PM
- By wootang00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:47 PM
- By GeorgeLazenby in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:33 PM
- By Paul627g in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:51 PM