Dash Clock on Lockscreen
Hey guys and gals,
I'm running DashClock and was wondering how to get it to display on my lock screen. I have a Moto X running 4.4.2. Just don't see any settings to do this.
Oh, I'm also running the Google Experience Kit Kat Launcher. For some reason, it won't let me have but only 2 home pages. Not sure why. :/
Any help would be appreciated guys.
Sent from the mother ship
- 01-16-2014, 11:08 PM #2
- 01-17-2014, 01:24 AM #3
- 01-17-2014, 09:36 AM #5
- 01-17-2014, 10:27 AM #6
- 01-19-2014, 01:20 AM #8
Re: Dash Clock on Lockscreen
You need to enable custom widgets for lockscreen first.
For stock Android, go into Settings -> Security -> check 'Enable Widgets'. Now you can tap and hold on the clock widget on lockscreen to remove it.
- By Other Foot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2015, 12:07 PM
- By Iamthetruth617 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 14Last Post: 03-16-2015, 02:18 PM
- By badkitties in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-18-2014, 08:58 AM
- By Nismo75 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:45 PM
- By dra gon 379 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:16 PM