Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mchockeyvette27
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where/when do you read/catch up on android central news and forums?

Just curious as to how people fit android central into their lives. I usually read some in the morning before work and then catch up on the android central news when I get home. It's also a good read on the toilet I've found.

So share your habits! Who knows, maybe someone does the same thing as you!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Where/when do you read/catch up on android central news and forums?

Like very five minutes haha just kidding. I check the forums in the morning, at noon, and basically whenever I have time in the afternoon.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Like very five minutes haha just kidding. I check the forums in the morning, at noon, and basically whenever I have time in the afternoon.
    Yeah that's how I used to go about it. I'd check the app whenever I had time. Which was quite frequently. But now I have a new job and can't do so anymore. Which is alright cause I like coming home with a bunch of AC news to read lol

I'm in the can right now catching up! Otherwise, when I'm at work I'm usually logged in and will browse around or occasionally post when time allows. On my days off (like today), I'll log in for a while and browse around while I eat breakfast and drink my coffee (and may be do a few chores). I then usually log off and go about my business for the day and will check back in later in the evening. Sometimes, I'll check in when sitting at the local pub for lunch.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    I'm in the can right now catching up! Otherwise, when I'm at work I'm usually logged in and will browse around or occasionally post when time allows. On my days off (like today), I'll log in for a while and browse around while I eat breakfast and drink my coffee (and may be do a few chores). I then usually log off and go about my business for the day and will check back in later in the evening. Sometimes, I'll check in when sitting at the local pub for lunch.
    Sounds like a nice routine!

Synycalwon likes this.