Will this amazon charger work with my MOTO G 16gb?

Elysium82

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have just ordered a new phone, a MOTO G, through Amazon and I also learnt it comes without a charger (the only thing included is a USB charger which is a cable, nothing else).

So...I bought a charger too...but I am not sure it will work with my future phone.

This is it: Amazon.es: AmazonBasics - Cargador de pared con entrada USB (2,1 A, enchufe europeo)

On the motorola website they say any chargers should work with a Moto G.
Any thoughts on this? Will this work?

I know it has a higher amperage, but the motorola sight says it is okay because the phone will just restrict the amperage to the maximum it needs.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have just ordered a new phone, a MOTO G, through Amazon and I also learnt it comes without a charger (the only thing included is a USB charger which is a cable, nothing else).

So...I bought a charger too...but I am not sure it will work with my future phone.

This is it: Amazon.es: AmazonBasics - Cargador de pared con entrada USB (2,1 A, enchufe europeo)

On the motorola website they say any chargers should work with a Moto G.
Any thoughts on this? Will this work?

I know it has a higher amperage, but the motorola sight says it is okay because the phone will just restrict the amperage to the maximum it needs.

Welcome to Android Central :)
Yes, it should work fine. The phone won't allow it to charge faster than it should

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Android devices for years and have never had a problem swapping between chargers. The only possible difference is charging speed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma