- 5 Posts
Will this amazon charger work with my MOTO G 16gb?
I have just ordered a new phone, a MOTO G, through Amazon and I also learnt it comes without a charger (the only thing included is a USB charger which is a cable, nothing else).
So...I bought a charger too...but I am not sure it will work with my future phone.
This is it: Amazon.es: AmazonBasics - Cargador de pared con entrada USB (2,1 A, enchufe europeo)
On the motorola website they say any chargers should work with a Moto G.
Any thoughts on this? Will this work?
I know it has a higher amperage, but the motorola sight says it is okay because the phone will just restrict the amperage to the maximum it needs.
- 01-20-2014, 04:40 AM #2
- 01-20-2014, 10:26 AM #3
- By nisecal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM
- By insidiouswolfe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2015, 07:45 PM
- By CarbonOak in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:41 AM
- By djr7572 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:22 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:06 PM