Republic Wireless

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Why is no one talking about Republic Wirelesses $40 unlimited talk and text with 5GB of LTE with a $300 Moto X? People always talk about getting a Nexus 5 ($350) with a $30 T-Mobile plan, but with Republic Wireless puts you up $40 over the Nexus 5 and the T-Mobile prepaid plan. If I could break my contract I would get on Republic Wireless yesterday.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Why is no one talking about Republic Wirelesses $40 unlimited talk and text with 5GB of LTE with a $300 Moto X? People always talk about getting a Nexus 5 ($350) with a $30 T-Mobile plan, but with Republic Wireless puts you up $40 over the Nexus 5 and the T-Mobile prepaid plan. If I could break my contract I would get on Republic Wireless yesterday.

It's probably that it isn't as fast as TMobile in most locations. Here, Sprint's network is extremely slow. Their LTE is slower than the other carriers' 3G (Not exaggerating)
Would be a good deal if you're in a good coverage/speed zone though. Even if it is $10 more than the TMo plan

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It's probably that it isn't as fast as TMobile in most locations. Here, Sprint's network is extremely slow. Their LTE is slower than the other carriers' 3G (Not exaggerating)
Would be a good deal if you're in a good coverage/speed zone though. Even if it is $10 more than the TMo plan

I think its a better deal because of unlimited voice and texts with 5GB of data. The T-Mobile plan does not have unlimited voice.

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
here's a shout out for RW. i'm on the $10 per month plan...unlimited calls and text, data only over wifi.

i hardly ever have a true need for data over 3 or 4 g. so i figured i'd save a heap of money with my current plan. one of the beautiful things about RW is that you can switch plans for free 2x per month. So, i took a trip to NYC last week, and needed data. made the switch, had data in NYC for the weekend, got back home and switched back to the $10 plan. only got charged for 3 days of data.

very sweet.