Moto X or Galaxy S4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Would love to hear opinions. On Verizon, currently have HTC DNA. Have had upgrade for a couple months just wanting to use it. Don't want to spend a lot of money. Just like to use upgrade when available so I have an extra phone around in case one gets dropped, etc.

Posted via Android Central App

I have an S4. While the screen and camera are far better, I would still trade my phone for the Moto X.
Software/form-factor and far better radios are more important (at least to me)

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I will not be rooting. I just text, Facebook, Twitter, play some games. The games are just candy crush, slots, read news on internet, etc. I do use it to steam Netflix quite a bit. I take pictures, but nothing major. I do photography, so I believe in using a real camera! I would like for it to get updates timely. Also, good, clear phone calls.

The Moto X is a great device for the average Joe and even tech enthusiasts. I have a X and I love it. The size, feel, and stock android is great. Can't go wrong with it.

Only problem I have is my call quality isn't all that awesome. Might just be my phone though because I have heard others say that its great with theirs.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Of the two phones you listed, I'd say the Moto X.....it just works really well in all aspects. It has a great feel to it as well. That said, I think you should consider the LG G2......it's a very under appreciated phone. If nothing else, pop into a Verizon store and try one on. I can't tell you how happy I have been with mine.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Agreed! I had a GS4 and I traded it for a Moto X and it's the best phone I've ever owned. I think I'm done with Samsung phones forever...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Of the two phones you listed, I'd say the Moto X.....it just works really well in all aspects. It has a great feel to it as well. That said, I think you should consider the LG G2......it's a very under appreciated phone. If nothing else, pop into a Verizon store and try one on. I can't tell you how happy I have been with mine.

He already decided on the X :)

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Only had Moto X since last night, but I am loving it! Still a lot of learning, but think it is going to be awesome.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Only had Moto X since last night, but I am loving it! Still a lot of learning, but think it is going to be awesome.

Been almost another day. How are you liking it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Good choice and enjoy from what I have read the moto x has captured the hearts of many and no doubt broken a few when the accidents happen lol.

Jokes aside great device enjoy :)