- 5 Posts
Why can't I disable "email" from the battery option? It drains 25%.
My battery all of a sudden empties fast...I have just checked all the things that eat it quickly and the email is at 25%. That is only 13% less than the battery usage of the screen and 17% more than the usage of the android OS. This is mental.
The problem is that I simply cant kill it. I even disabled it but it just goes on draining the batter.
How is it even possible?
By the way...this is an andriod 4.4 Kit Kat system.
- 01-24-2014, 01:04 PM #2
- By paisley99 in forum Connected AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:56 AM
- By ballisticn8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:33 AM
- By nabeelfarooqui98 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:00 AM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:44 PM
- By supert1020 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 01:27 PM