Manual or Auto Update apps
Do you let your apps install updates automatically or manually do it?
On My N7 I have always done manual updates, reading what the changes were and checking reviews before updating. Deciding to skip some updates if they broke features. I would then usually open the app because I hate that when I need to use an app, I have to wait because it has to download more things or configure the update. Manual updates take me a lot of time. I have a ton of apps and its hard to keep up with.
Then I got my N5. When I installed most of my same apps, most grabbed the current version from the play store anyway. It also was set to auto update by default. So far I've just let them auto update.
- 01-28-2014, 03:32 PM #2
Re: Manual or Auto Update apps
I always do a manual update. I like to see what's being updated. Sometimes, an app will lose functionality with an update (like FoxFi, for example). I like to check out recent reviews to see if anyone is having problems with the most recent update.
- 01-28-2014, 03:47 PM #3
- 01-28-2014, 10:30 PM #4
- 01-28-2014, 10:45 PM #5
- 01-28-2014, 11:03 PM #6
- 01-28-2014, 11:11 PM #7
- 01-28-2014, 11:14 PM #8
- 01-28-2014, 11:15 PM #9
- 01-29-2014, 02:51 AM #10
- 01-29-2014, 04:05 AM #11
- 01-29-2014, 07:01 AM #12
- 01-29-2014, 07:07 AM #13
- 01-30-2014, 03:33 AM #14
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:44 AM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 01:52 AM
- By altairirfan in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:26 PM
- By MajklM in forum EntertainmentReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:51 AM
- By fede_8 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:23 AM