Will Lenovo build the last ever Nexus 6?

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
So I have read recently 2mins ago that lenovo may be in the running to build the last Nexus if this rumour is to be believed what is your views on this?

I would have thought that Samsung may get to build the last ever Nexus.

So use this space to speculate on who or who will not get that honour lol

Posted via Android Central App

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hard to say. I was hoping to see Sony make a Nexus device.

Well that would round things off nicely as Samsung have built a Nexus as with Lg and Htc I believe.

So will Sony step up or get the nod for the last Nexus hmmm only time will tell.

Introducing the Sony Nexus 6 yup it kinda works dont you think?

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
So I have read recently 2mins ago that lenovo may be in the running to build the last Nexus if this rumour is to be believed what is your views on this?

I would have thought that Samsung may get to build the last ever Nexus.

So use this space to speculate on who or who will not get that honour lol

A little early for that. They just announced yesterday that Lenovo is buying Moto not to mention the RUMOR of the Nexus line ending has no validity to speak of.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
There will not be a 6" screen size Nexus phone, and the next Nexus device will not be built by Lenovo nor will it be the last ever Nexus.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
From my behind.

What I mean is there will be a Nexus 5 2014, but not Nexus phone with 6" screen, unless the entire front surface of the phone is a display or Google decided to make more than 1 Nexus phone per year with different sizes, I don't see that. 6" GPe phones is already there with the Xperia Z Ultra, but not a Nexus.

When Google first bought Motorola they already specifically said they don't have plan for Nexus on Motorola atleast not in the short term. Now that the Lenovo deal is just going, I think they still have things to work out before working with Lenovo so soon. What about Nexus tablets, they want to continue to work with partners to create Nexus devices in multiple forms. Although I do think that Nexus and GPe are two things that may confuse buyers.

Last edited: