- 9 Posts
How to enable Desktop notifications without Wifi?
I have installed Desktop Notifications and Pushbullet. Both apps require me to enable them in the Notification Mirroring Service. To do that it always takes me wifi to switch the wifi on.
I don't have wifi, I have 3G. How do I enable the service without wifi?
- 01-30-2014, 10:20 PM #2
Re: How to enable Desktop notifications without Wifi?
- By Roseanne Mooney in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:04 AM
- By salukibrandon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:13 AM
- By jpan8456 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:15 AM
- By mrhtcone in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Acid Acid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:30 PM