Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Favorite phone cases

Well we all may have had a case that we really like for a particular phone. Maybe an Outter Box, maybe another off brand case that no one else you knew had one like it.

My question is what is the one case that you have like the best? Or maybe one that is the most protective for how you used it. Just want to see what everyone says!
    A geek about phones and computers.

Global Posts
    9,383 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Default Re: Favorite phone cases

I use the Spigen Slim Armor case for my S4. Aside from good protection, it looks really nice on my phone. Unlike most of the other cases made for durability

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Well I'm not usually one for cases but got my Nexus 5 and I though a case on this occasion would be a good investment. So I opted for the spigen Neo Hybrid a great looking case and seems like it will do a good job in protecting my Nexus.

Usually go for the chinese made TPU S-Line case, they are durable enough for my use and they have grippy sides grips. For the Moto X wood back I'm going for a clear TPU case though, or a TPU bumper if there will be a decent looking one.

Global Posts
    9,383 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by someguy01234 View Post
    Usually go for the chinese made TPU S-Line case, they are durable enough for my use and they have grippy sides grips. For the Moto X wood back I'm going for a clear TPU case though, or a TPU bumper if there will be a decent looking one.
    I had one of those, but the power button was hard to press and the case got dirty in my jeans. Got a new one shortly after

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

I've used the Diztronic TPU for my previous Bionic, and now with my S4. I prefer not to have too much extra bulk, but still have the corners protected against accidental drops. I also don't like using screen protectors, makes the phone look and feel worse IMO.

Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,068 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

TPU. I never liked seidio. I have an otterbox defender but too bulky. Casemate has always been good to me lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

I like the last 2 Urban Armour Gear cases. (SIII & HTC One) Reviewed them on my blog as well. Check them out!

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

Cruzer Bugdroid Circuit case plus phone sock!
    Putting out fire with gasoline

Two choices:
    Usually leather or rougher feeling plastic with a aluminum backing. And no flip cases.
    No brand favourites and it should never feel like smooth plastic because even a little grease makes it slimy.
    Banned

Global Posts
    478 Global Posts

Incipio has been my favorite brand so far. Moku for tablets

Life proof! They need to make a Moto X case soon!

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

I've been using this Monaco vertical type leather pouch for my Note 2. It protects it quite well in transport and lets me easily use it naked otherwise (really don't care for a case that's always on the device). I frequently prop the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather making it easy to hold one handed (portrait or landscape) while I use the S-pen with the other.

Favorite phone cases-3108bwy0gel.jpg