Samsung Duos S7562: Can't enter recovery mode

Quinntun Harris

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
i rooted a friend of mine samsung duos s7562 it worked fine. Due to the low RAM it has i disable some of the samsung apps from starting with the phone to save RAM for more useful apps. But after i did so and rebooted the phone I'm now stuck at the samsung logo screen, where it will just go into a reboot loop or simply just power off after an attempt to boot.

When i press the power+vol up+home key the phone wont power up at all and wont come on unless i resit the batter, if i press power+vol dwn+home key then the back light comes on for a few seconds then goes off :':)':)'(

How can i fix this issue?

Sincerely,
Quinntun

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: cant enter recovery mode

Eeeek that sounds terminal if you can't get into download mode, although it doesn't quite sound like a hard brick. This one has me lost but I'm sure someone here will offer more input.

Good luck and hope you get a fix.

Posted via Android Central App

Quinntun Harris

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

ok is it possible i could put a firmware on the SD card n just force it to install it??? If so can you give me a link to download a good custom ROM or original firmware???

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

ok is it possible i could put a firmware on the SD card n just force it to install it??? If so can you give me a link to download a good custom ROM or original firmware???

You'd need to be able to boot into recovery to install a custom ROM, or boot into download mode to install the original firmware. If you can't do either you'd need to find someone that offers JTAG services and they'd possibly be able to install it.

Posted via Android Central App

djniket44

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
i rooted a friend of mine samsung duos s7562 it worked fine. Due to the low RAM it has i disable some of the samsung apps from starting with the phone to save RAM for more useful apps. But after i did so and rebooted the phone I'm now stuck at the samsung logo screen, where it will just go into a reboot loop or simply just power off after an attempt to boot.

When i press the power+vol up+home key the phone wont power up at all and wont come on unless i resit the batter, if i press power+vol dwn+home key then the back light comes on for a few seconds then goes off :':)':)'(

How can i fix this issue?

Sincerely,
Quinntun

It can repaire by jtag box only. Uour phone is hardbrick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908