Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Duos S7562: Can't enter recovery mode

i rooted a friend of mine samsung duos s7562 it worked fine. Due to the low RAM it has i disable some of the samsung apps from starting with the phone to save RAM for more useful apps. But after i did so and rebooted the phone I'm now stuck at the samsung logo screen, where it will just go into a reboot loop or simply just power off after an attempt to boot.

When i press the power+vol up+home key the phone wont power up at all and wont come on unless i resit the batter, if i press power+vol dwn+home key then the back light comes on for a few seconds then goes off

How can i fix this issue?

Sincerely,
    Quinntun
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Default Re: cant enter recovery mode

Eeeek that sounds terminal if you can't get into download mode, although it doesn't quite sound like a hard brick. This one has me lost but I'm sure someone here will offer more input.

Good luck and hope you get a fix.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ok is it possible i could put a firmware on the SD card n just force it to install it??? If so can you give me a link to download a good custom ROM or original firmware???

Global Posts
    8,809 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by Quinntun Harris View Post
    ok is it possible i could put a firmware on the SD card n just force it to install it??? If so can you give me a link to download a good custom ROM or original firmware???
    You'd need to be able to boot into recovery to install a custom ROM, or boot into download mode to install the original firmware. If you can't do either you'd need to find someone that offers JTAG services and they'd possibly be able to install it.

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

oh ok thanks UJ95x, i leave in a third world country but will see if i can find someone to do so