1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Well 2014 is going to be interesting to see what the above manufacturers do to provide our minds with excitement and our lives made easy.

I would like to bring it back to one basic principle and that would be to build an ecosystem that will stretch that battery life. That may mean focusing on battery advancements or to make things within the system more efficient.

I for one enjoy the build up and then the deflation as it wasn't quite what you had in mind lol.

Or the flip side is that the ultimate device is released in my case there were two last year, in my opinion that most certainly got me all hyped up and have brought me the most joy-The Samsung Note 3 for its brilliant screen size and form factor not to mention the blazing power under the hood and a very decent shooter and handy features. Then there is the Nexus 5 a silky smooth experience and such a joy to use.

There is a lot to look forward to and it sure is going to be interesting. Think Q4 will be my buzz as it always has that bit of extra time for them tech advancements.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Galaxy S5, Lg G3, HTC M8, Note 4 and the Z2=A very interesting year.

Dont forget the Nexus 6