1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Default 4 Must have Android Apps!

Hi guys, here are four apps that I use everyday in my Galaxy S3 and I would like to recommend to you!

4 Must have Android Apps!-spotify.jpgSpotify: Spotify maybe the most popular music streaming services in the past several years. With enormous number of songs, this app enable users not only listen to the songs they like, but also create their own playlist of their favorite songs. In addition, users could also get updated album reviews from large music publications, such as Rolling Stone. As a result, this could improve the customer satisfaction about this app, which makes this app so popular in the market.

4 Must have Android Apps!-filpboard.jpgFlipboard: Flipboard is my favorite news reading app in Google Play market. With millions of users around the world, Flipboard is probably one of the most popular apps in recent years. I love this app, because it provides a personalized miniature magazine out of everything that I am interested. In addition, I can also create magazines and add more content from websites to my Flipboard, which is quite interesting. Moreover, adding and deleting items on Filpboard are quite easy and I can also share my magazine with my friends on Twitter or Facebook .All these functions make this app stand out from ordinary news reading apps.

4 Must have Android Apps!-moweather.jpgMoWeather: MoWeather is the app of the year in my Galaxy S3. MoWeather is both pretty and functional. The app background is not only beautiful but also animated, which I believe is much better than Yahoo Weather. The 15-day-forecast could help people plan their holidays or business traveling a lot easier. In addition, the real-time photos shared by people around the world could also provide timely weather condition in those places. As a result, this has changed the way that people using a weather app, which makes this app more popular.

4 Must have Android Apps!-evernote.jpgEvernote: I use Evernote to synchronize notes of all kinds, such as voice memos, pictures and PDF files. The app is amazing, all the notes are not only accessible from Evernote applications and website, but also highly searchable and tagable. The new version of Evernote improved the navigation function of this app, which enables app users to access recent notes, tags, and shortcuts quickly. I will refer to Evernote, every time when I want to take a note or search for documents that I need. I put Evernote in my dock and it has become one of the most popular apps in my Galaxy S3.

Global Posts
    5,535 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: 4 Must have Android Apps!

Welcome to Android Central
    Thanks for sharing this list. I only use Evernote of the ones listed but these are great too. I haven't tried Spotify but when I do stream music, I use Slacker

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever

I do not use any of these actually, I would not consider any of these must have

I would say

Slacker > Spotify
    Feedly > Flipboard
    The weather network > moweather
    Keep or one note > evernote

If I might add a must have is HD Widgets

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Amir 

Global Posts
    5,535 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda7772 View Post
    I do not use any of these actually, I would not consider any of these must have

I would say

Slacker > Spotify
    Feedly > Flipboard
    The weather network > moweather
    Keep or one note > evernote

If I might add a must have is HD Widgets

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I agree with the first two. If the apps you listed are must-haves, then the ones the OP mentioned are as well, since they perform the same basic functions.
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever