Android device comparable to Ipod?
Hey guys! I'm looking to get out of the Apple ecosystem and struggling finding a device I can use just for music. I have come to not like using my phones for music it just seems to get in the way when listen when I receive calls, text and emails so I want to find another device.
Are there any Android devices that are about the same size as most phones in the US with no cell chips that can be used?
- 02-11-2014, 08:41 AM #2PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:42 AM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:36 PM
- By glynndrago in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:14 PM
- By VelmaNichols in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:45 AM
- By Prashanthc85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:04 AM