- 154 Posts
Did I lose my contacts?
I shipped my HTC One in to the warranty center to get the pink tint repaired but before that I called and the guy instructed me on how to back up my contacts. I did it as he said and I specifically remember my google contacts have like 128 people or something and my sim had like 30. I plugged the sim into my old iphone 4s and I noticed that I didn't have some contacts and when I went to google contacts I saw that I only had around 50. My question is, what happened to my contacts? Is it because I went from Android to iPhone so it won't show up on iPhone but will on Android? I have no idea really. My only other question is would they factory reset my phone?
- 02-12-2014, 09:32 PM #2
Re: Did I lose my contacts?
When you get it back go through your backup settings and see what isn't turned on.N5 Black 32GB (5.1.1), N4 (5.1), iphone 5 (ios 8.1), ONE+64GB, N7(5.1.1) AT&T
- By hemant_7310 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Prithiv2000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:32 PM
- By parry4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:55 PM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:40 PM
- By teleburst in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:20 PM