- 122 Posts
Did I lose my contacts?
I shipped my HTC One in to the warranty center to get the pink tint repaired but before that I called and the guy instructed me on how to back up my contacts. I did it as he said and I specifically remember my google contacts have like 128 people or something and my sim had like 30. I plugged the sim into my old iphone 4s and I noticed that I didn't have some contacts and when I went to google contacts I saw that I only had around 50. My question is, what happened to my contacts? Is it because I went from Android to iPhone so it won't show up on iPhone but will on Android? I have no idea really. My only other question is would they factory reset my phone?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-21-2014 at 12:18 PM.
- 02-12-2014, 09:32 PM #2
Re: Did I lose my contacts?
When you get it back go through your backup settings and see what isn't turned on.N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The iphone...Super Powerful Processor...Housed in an itty bitty living space.(Snicker...)
- By hemant_7310 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Prithiv2000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:32 PM
- By parry4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:55 PM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:40 PM
- By teleburst in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:20 PM