- 1 Posts
Sprint, GS3 - rooted, Framily Plan
I am a Sprint customer... this past summer we downgraded our phones/plans to save money. However, the Framily plan seems to be a good deal to switch back to smartphones/data plans. Problem, when I went to make the switch it seems my GS3 was rooted (currently they have a ticket on it, verified the rooted status once I got home). Will I be able to unroot my phone? If I am able to unroot it, will I be able to reactivate it once its unrooted?
- By cq1125 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:55 AM
- By donebrasko in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:56 PM
- By Emily Stibbe in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:34 AM
- By tiffvw14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:33 PM
- By johnner1999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:19 PM