- 2 Posts
Can any one please help me regarding rooting my Samsung galaxy S2?. Below are device details
GT-i9100 ver 4.1.2
i9100NELS1 (Baseband ver)
JZO54K.I9100XWLSW (Build Num)
I would really appreciate any help as iam very new to all this , and not really sure which odin ver can be used and also is compatible with WINDOWS 8..Also phone is on three UK network.
- 02-13-2014, 02:07 PM #2
Re: help PLzzzz
try program UnlockRoot.
3 simple steps
1.- download and install on pc.
2.- connect your phone via usb
3.- press one button in program. wait 1 minute (or maybe more) and then restart your phone.
If all ok. U phone will be rooted.All prepaid plans on one website: www.allprepaidplans.com
- 02-14-2014, 02:40 AM #4
- By TimEllis in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Curtis08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:25 PM
- By redcat22 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:11 PM
- By brymo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:15 PM
- By Eme twyuan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:16 AM