1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hey everyone! I have fun new app I am sure you will love... Get instant Reactions!!

I have a new messaging app that I created called ReactChat, and am starting a soft beta launch. I would really appreciate some feedback on it. See if there are any bugs or glitches. Essentially it is a messanger app that, when receiving a picture from a friend, your front camera is activated and records your reaction. The recording goes straight back to the person.

So far I have had a great response from my friends and family. I have got some hilarious reactions from pictures that I have taken and ones on the internet. Thanks for your help!

Global Posts
    13,894 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Hey everyone! I have fun new app I am sure you will love... Get instant Reactions!!

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing. It is an interesting idea.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Hey everyone! I have fun new app I am sure you will love... Get instant Reactions!!

Hello and welcome and certainly an interesting idea and some thinking outside of the box is a great thing, hope it goes well and good luck :-)

Posted via Android Central App