- 02-14-2014, 02:20 PM #2
Re: Fixed Deposit Calculator
Why wouldn't someone just use the calculator, like so?
M = D * (1+p)t
where M is the amount at maturity, D is the initial deposit, p is the percentage rate, and t is the term expressed in the same time units as the interest rate (usually by years, obviously).
- By fdisker in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: Today, 12:38 AM
- By anthony1117 in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:59 PM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:33 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:18 AM
- By marsy82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:06 PM