- 02-14-2014, 01:33 PM #2
Re: Is my charger going bad?
Although it is possible that there is something wrong with your charger, I'd say that is more likely not the problem. First question, is it the charger that came with the phone? The Note 3 has a pretty large battery and some aftermarket chargers might not be able to pump out enough juice for it. This is especially true if you are using the phone while it's charging for high-battery impact functions, like game play or navigation.
- By raihan9903 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
- By komobu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:22 PM
- By Janine Gibson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:52 AM
- By faizalkv in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:48 AM