Asus ZenFone 6 or Moto G
I currently have a Nokia Lumia 521 I like it and all but i don't want a windows phone anymore so im trying to decide which to get amd on top of that i have to make sure it works on tmobile's "4g" network because the Lumia521 has 4g connectivity. I know that ZenFone 6 ain't out yet so for those of you have the moto g on tmobile does it have 4g connectivity and is it fast? is the lack of no SD card slot annoying ??
- 02-16-2014, 09:06 PM #2What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- 02-16-2014, 10:11 PM #3
Re: Asus ZenFone 6 or Moto G
None of the phones you mentioned have 4G (LTE). T-Mobile called their HSPA+ 4G, but it's really 3G.
With that said, the Moto G have support T-Mobile 1700Mhz 3G band, which the Zenfone lacks. Therefore you will get T-Mobile 3G with the Moto G on a much wider area.
Aside from that I still recommend the Moto G over the Zenfone from what I've seen. Except the Zenfone does have microSD support and likely a better camera.
- 02-18-2014, 02:42 PM #4
- 02-23-2014, 08:09 AM #6
- By Lee Moreau in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:44 AM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:19 AM
- By mkultra12 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:35 PM
- By texasniteowl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:36 PM
- By Nav12345 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:40 PM