- 10 Posts
8 inch tablet or 10 inch?
I want to get a tablet for primarily youtube videos, netflix and browsing the web. I'll mainly be using it in the house, the only time that I'll need to take it with me is when I go on trips. So what do you think: Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 or 10.1 or either of the newest iPads (mini 2 and the air). Thanks.
- 02-17-2014, 10:09 PM #2
- 02-17-2014, 11:33 PM #3
- 02-18-2014, 09:25 AM #4
- 02-18-2014, 09:37 AM #5
Re: 8 inch tablet or 10 inch?
Depends on what you want it for!
My principal use is Netflix streaming and reading Zinio magazines to which I subscribe.
10.1 is far better for both.
If you want an quick-and-easy internet device, smaller may be better. For ebooks, smaller works fine.
- By K83476552 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:42 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Emac4444 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:46 PM
- By pclever1 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:39 AM
- By angry english in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:37 PM