- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Headphones that only work on iPhones
Have any of you had headphones that supposedly only work with iPhones? What was it like? Did you miss out on any feature like mic or remote because of having an Android?
Please don't post "I think they should work fine", im gonna spend a lot of money on a pair of headphones with a mic/remote that's supposedly optimized for iPhone and I'd like to see what has it been like for others in the same situation, thanks
- 02-18-2014, 10:39 AM #2
Re: Headphones that only work on iPhones
Can't speak personally on the ones you are going to buy, but I have used Iphone earphones on several different devices, Android phones being one of them. If they contain a headphone jack, I dont see why they wouldnt work. I would suggest contacting the seller and asking if they are compatable with other devices, at least it gives you piece of mind when buying them.
- By Anthony Hughes in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:44 PM
- By airyip77 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:58 PM
- By sateesh desu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:01 AM
- By joxy_tech in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:01 PM
- By SlickSpur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:43 AM