- 5 Posts
moto g cases
im currently considering an otterbox commuter case for my moto g. i have had a reiko case on it for some time but take it off all the time because its way to bulky and i feel it takes away from the character of the phone. anybody know how much either the otter box commuter or incipio dualpro would Protect the phone without bulking it up significantly and taking away from the design i love so much about it.
- 02-18-2014, 03:58 PM #2
Re: moto g cases
Duplicate: Cases for the moto ga.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By Tom in Bristol in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 09:56 PM
- By mhans311 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:14 AM
- By purpleclad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:54 AM
- By FASTEDDIE427 in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:15 PM
- By James Changstein in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:57 PM