What network data speed do you get ?
Please give speed in mbps and indicate the type of connection. Eg edge, 3G, H+ or LTE
Also please indicate your country and carrier/service provider.
I'm with both virginRSA and telkom mobile.
On virgin I reach 0.31-4.32mbps on H+
On telkom mobile I reach 5.10-10.87 mbps on H+
Country: south Africa.my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
- 02-21-2014, 08:15 PM #2
- 549 Posts
Re: What network data speed do you get ?
Verizon 4G LTE and it's all over the map (literally).
I recently got around 30-40 Mbps when I traveled to Pennsylvania, but when I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area (Texas), I get only about 15 Mbps. I'm thinking maybe there are a lot of people in this area that are on the same 4G towers that I'm on. When Verizon first introduced 4G LTE in my area, I was able to get 50 Mbps.
- my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
- 02-22-2014, 12:14 AM #4
Re: What network data speed do you get ?Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-22-2014, 01:32 AM #5
- 02-22-2014, 03:52 PM #6
- 03-09-2014, 09:12 PM #7
- By Tictyler in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:48 AM
- By bhupinder08 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:55 AM
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Celine115 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:18 PM