Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Johnly
  • 1 Post By Kevin Oates
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default just went over to iMore forum....

Anyone else tried to interact in the Imore forums? There never seems to be anything interesting going on, its always quiet and boring. It's an effort to participate in anything

Global Posts
    22,196 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: just went over to Imore forum....

I normally welcome new people, and that is about it.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: just went over to Imore forum....

I went over to see if there were any good threads going on, but there never seems to be. Android Central is always interesting, theres always forums to get involved in
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: just went over to iMore forum....

I head over to iMore sometimes. I think with how well Apple controls the OS, and addresses bugs, there isn't much going wrong with the device. Not that android devices don't run very well, many do, but because of the nature of android, there is a lot more going on with hardware and software. It is an Android market for sure.
    Ry likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    I head over to iMore sometimes. I think with how well Apple controls the OS, and addresses bugs, there isn't much going wrong with the device. Not that android devices don't run very well, many do, but because of the nature of android, there is a lot more going on with hardware and software. It is an Android market for sure.
    Yeah, I can't fault iphones, they run flawlessly, which is prob why their forums are quiet and boring. Do you ever think apple will run android, like nokia is going to do with andoid?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default just went over to iMore forum....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    Yeah, I can't fault iphones, they run flawlessly, which is prob why their forums are quiet and boring. Do you ever think apple will run android, like nokia is going to do with andoid?
    I don't think so ha ha!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    I don't thinks so ha ha!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Lol you never know, if Apple loose sales then they might - an apple / Android / Windows phone is the perfect phone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    I had to chuckle at the running flawlessly part. My girl is always complaining about something not working right on her iPhone or iPad (hmm, wait! May be it's the user! ). Meanwhile, no issues with any of my Android devices.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    I had to chuckle at the running flawlessly part. My girl is always complaining about something not working right on her iPhone or iPad (hmm, wait! May be it's the user! ). Meanwhile, no issues with any of my Android devices.
    Lol I said that to be polite in saying that I did have my iphone 4 for a whole year without changing phones so I guess there is some truth in the comment. Or it could be the fact that iphones are very limited to what they can do so its easier for them to be "flawless"
    Synycalwon likes this.